When indoor lighting must be used, the lighting five principle should be grasped:
1. Using a wide range of lighting, light should shine to the entire desktop;
2. The use of uniform lighting, each part of the lighting degree should be consistent;
3. Maintain a stable lighting, light source should not be dark when bright or flashing;
4. Maintain adequate lighting;
5. Finally, be careful not to let the light shine directly into your eyes.
★ There should be common sense of healthy lighting when using lamps: for example, the best illumination and age of reading have a great relationship, the elderly need 15 times times the illumination of children.