The Disinfection lamp achieves the purpose of sterilization by targeting the DNA of microbes, damaging the DNA structure and preventing their reproduction. It kills Candida albicans, Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli, and other germs and viruses. This device provides sterilization and air purification for kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, toilet, shoe cabinet, wardrobe, and other small space.
Thanks for your purchase! Image shown here is for illustration purposes only, actual product may vary. (Please read this manual carefully before using the device, and keep it for future reference.)
How To Use:
1. Long press the power button for 3 seconds, light will be switched on after a delay of 28 seconds. The blue delay indicate light will be flashing during the 28 seconds, after which lamp will start working and the indicate light will be turned on. The disinfection lamp will turn off automatically after 30 minutes.
2. When the lamp is working, short press the power button will turn off light immediately.
How To Charge:
1. This device is powered by rechargeable 3.7v lithium battery, and can be charged by regular phone charger;
2. During charging, the color of indicate light will be red, and it turns green when fully charged;
3. Approximately 120 minutes required for the battery to be fully charged in a single cycle.
- Do not look directly into the UV light source and use the device in the absence of people, animals and plants as the UV light may cause rash, conjunctival irritation, fatigue and so on.
- Long time exposure to UV light has the potential hazard of skin and eye burning, long time inhaling ozone can damage the respiratory tract. Please close doors and windows during the sterilization, and no people or animals should be staying in the same room.
(Attention: No people, animals or plants should be present while the ultraviolet germicidal lamp is working! Direct exposure to UV radiation may cause skin and eye damage.)