LED clip reading lamp with USB port charging
Minimum Working Voltage
Light Source Power
|Charging /using time||4H/2H(BRIGHTEST)|
can be flexible clipped on the bedside, on the table,desk. It can stand on desk and table.
The clip is very stable and can be recharged for moving use.
1. Working environment: temperature: -10 ℃-+ 40 ℃; humidity: 10% Rh-80% Rh.
2. Storage environment: temperature: -15 ℃-+ 50 ℃; humidity: 10% Rh-80% Rh.
3. Do not place the product on a slanted or unstable table to avoid sliding damage;
4. Adjust the irradiation angle and irradiation range according to the needs of use;
5. Do not spray paint or any chemical agent on the lamp, otherwise the lamp may be discolored or damaged;
6. The LED light source of this lamp is irreplaceable; when the light source reaches the end of its life, the entire lamp should be replaced.
7. Please use the special power adapter of this lamp to avoid unnecessary loss;
8. The lamp cannot be placed on a plane with an inclined angle greater than 6 °, otherwise the lamp will fall down;
9. Do not disassemble or change the product structure by yourself. Do not cut off the power to clean the product.
Our Testing Equipment：
1.Simulation transport vibration machine（test packing when on road）
2.Photoelectric integrating sphere testing machine (test all Conventional photoelectric parameter)
3.Salt spray test machine (test metal corrosion-proof)
4.Alcohol abrasion tester (test logo print life)
5.Programmable constant temperature and humidity tester （testing lamp in special environment）
6.Key life tester( testing lamp touch key life)
7.Insertion force testing machine (testing USB port insertion force life time)
FOUR OUR CUSTOMERS FAQ:
Q: Are You A Factory?
A: We are the manufacture to produce LED lamps in 9 years.
Q: Where Is Your Factory?
A: Our factory located in Hangzhou, China.
Q: How Can We Visit Your Company?
A: Take Plane to Hangzhou International Airport directly
Q: Do You Provide OEM Services?
A: Yes, we have more than 8 years rich experiences in this production industry, we often cooperate
with some famous foreign companies.
Q: How To Deliver The Cargo?
A: <100kgs, Via UPS or DHL or FedEx for trial orders by Door-to-Door service.
>=100kgs, By Air for small order.
>=1CBM, By Sea for large quantity.